Revit software, from Autodesk, provides mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers with tools to design the most complex building systems. Revit supports Building Information Modelling (BIM), to help drive accurate design, analysis and documentation of efficient building systems from concept through construction. Information-rich models support design throughout the building lifecycle.
Why should you learn?
Revit MEP helps designers enhance collaboration, analysis, design, visualization, and documentation. The software supports sustainable design decision-making, and improves BIM-based building performance workflows.
At CADD Centre, we help you master the following compatibilities of Revit MEP
- Analysis: Energy analysis, physical materials for performance analysis and improve BIM-based building performance workflows.
- Design: Enhanced access functionality through Autodesk Exchange; Dockable window framework; Air terminal on duct; Angle constraints; plumbing template speeds design.
- Documentation: Greater control of schedule formatting; calculation and tracking of detailed material quantities.
- Collaboration: Collaboration on shared models across a WAN; Vault integration for streamlining data management, and working from remote locations using local servers.
- Visualisation: Creation of displaced building design views; enhanced visualisation, and improving performance for visualisation, etc
- You will learn how to capture design ideas in a photorealistic state.
- You will learn how to embed CSV data into families.
- You will know how to use parametric components for design, and form making.
- You will communicate design intent, visually.
- You will know how to create and name duct and piping system types.
- You will know how to work with data from clients or contractors.