Primavera is a set of general-purpose and industry-specific enterprise project portfolio management software. It is used to effectively manage programs and projects.
Primavera helps organizations in prioritizing, planning, managing and executing projects, programs, and portfolios.
Why should you learn?
Today, all business is run as projects. Irrespective of the sector or industry you work, you will need to know project management for you to move up the corporate ladder.
Primavera tools can provide end-to-end, real time visibility of all corporate information, and helps managers determine correct resources and people with appropriate skills for all projects.
With Primavera knowledge you can boost the enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability, and overall project management efficiently.
CADD Centre offers many certificate, diploma, PG diploma and special courses in Primavera that would help you master the following capabilities of the software:
Cost management and control, document management, schedule and resource management, fund management, project capital planning, project delivery management, facilities management and real estate management are some of the modules that would be covered in our courses.
- Mobile PPM: A feature that allows managers to use their smart phones and mobile tablets for enterprise reporting, monitoring, and analyzing performance data.
- Trends: Companies can investigate comparative trends, and cause and effect in multiple projects.
- Role specific functionality: To make sure that each team member’s needs, responsibilities and skills are addressed. This feature lets the software adapt to various levels of complexity within a project, and meet the needs of various roles, functions, skill levels in an organization and team.
- Primavera Unifier: A cloud-based solution for managing projects, and facilities of any size in every vertical market.
- Portfolio management: Used for all types of portfolio - from ideation through execution, and collaboration among team members.
- You will know how to plan, schedule, and control small and large scale projects.
- You will know how to drive down costs, minimize risk, and deliver results for key stakeholders.
- You will know how to select the right strategic mix of projects
- You will know how to balance resource capacity
- You will know how to allocate best resources and track progress
- You will know how to monitor and visualize project performance
- You will know how to foster team collaboration
- You will know how to integrate project management tools with financial management and human capital management systems
- You will know how to synchronize projects, structures, budgets and actuals
- You will learn to synchronize detailed project work plans, resource assignments, and progress