Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparatory Regular Program (40 hours)
This program is aligned with international Project Management standards and fulfils the mandatory Project Management Institute (PMI)® requirement of 35 contact hours, a prerequisite for any aspirant applying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. Under the guidance of experienced certified professionals, effective pre and post training support, the course not only prepares one for the 4 hour Project Management Professional (PMP)® online examination but ensures that the candidate is ready to enter the industry.
- Course material aligned with Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project management Institute, Inc., 2018. latest edition
- Access to Online Mock Tests
- 40 contact hours certificate (Professional Development Unit)
- E-support and telephone support
- Support to fill the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application and book examination slot
- Assistance to face the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application audit process
Weekday/weekend batches are available. The training time can be 8 Hours per day.
|Educational Background||PM Experience||PM Education|
|H.S. Diploma, Associate Degree, or Global Equivalent||Minimum 5 years/60 months, and 7,500 hours of PM experience||35 contact hours of formal education|
|Bachelor's Degree or Global Equivalent||Minimum 3 years/36 months, and 4,500 hours of PM experience1||35 contact hours of formal education|
Who can Enroll?
Professional from different streams of work, with a minimum of three years of experience can enroll for this program. Project leads, Project Managers, members of planning teams, Project Coordinators, Business Development Managers, Project Management Officers all can use this internationally recognised Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification to give that winning edge to their careers.