Adobe Dreamweaver is a web design and development application that provides a visual and a code editor with standard features such as syntax highlighting, code completion, and code collapsing as well as more sophisticated features such as real-time syntax checking and code introspection. The Design view facilitates rapid layout design and code generation as it allows users to create and manipulate the layout of HTML elements. Dreamweaver features an integrated browser for previewing developed webpages in the program's own preview pane in addition to allowing content to be open in locally installed web browsers.
Why should you learn?
- Dreamweaver is a Web design software program you can use to create sophisticated pages for display on the World Wide Web.
- You can use Dreamweaver to create HTML pages, as well as files in different formats
- Dreameaver is the most popular Web design program among professional Web designers.
- Learning Dreamweaver will uplift your professional career with a leap
- Web applications
- Workflow in Dreamweaver
- Text and Formatting types
- Table and properties
- Layout pages
- Image and maps
- Site definition
- Testing Websites
- Defining FTP Server